Katherine J. Sage, Ms, DO
Dr. Katherine Sage is a Grand Rapids native. She was inspired to become a surgeon by her parents, who served as a physician and a nurse in the Grand Rapids community for over 30 years. After graduating from medical school, she completed her Orthopaedic Surgery residency at Metro Health Hospital before moving to Baltimore for a fellowship in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgery. She is the first Orthopedic Surgeon to join Foot & Ankle Specialists of West Michigan. Her advanced training allows her to manage all aspects of foot and ankle care. She brings an excellent level of service to patients in the West Michigan community.
Dr. Sage offers appointments at Grand Rapids Northwest office.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Foot and Ankle Fellowship, Medstart Union Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgical Residency, Metro Health Hospital Wyoming, MI
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Harrogate, TN
- Master’s Degree of Communications, Boston University, Boston, MA
- Bachelor’s Degrees of English, Classics, Pre-Medicine, Boston University, Boston, MA