Patrick J. Meyer, DPM
Dr. Meyer was raised in Jenison, Michigan. Prior to joining Foot and Ankle Specialists in 2000, he completed a trauma fellowship in Germany, along with an advanced three-year surgical residency and diabetic foot fellowship at Wayne State University. He has done extensive work with the Healing the Children program for a child from the Dominican Republic.
Dr. Meyer is board certified in reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery and reconstructive foot surgery. He is a clinical assistant professor at Michigan State University, a diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, and a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is currently the Medical Director at the Walker Surgical Center.
Dr. Meyer offers appointments at both our Southeast and Northeast Grand Rapids locations.
- Trauma fellowship, St. Vincenz and Elisabeth Hospital, Mainz, Germany
- Diabetic Foot Fellowship, Wayne State University, MI
- Surgical Residency specializing in advanced foot and ankle surgery, Detroit Medical Center, MI
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine, William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Calvin College, MI