Richard W. Rozelle, DPM
Originally from Grand Rapids, Dr. Rozelle developed an interest in podiatric medicine while serving in the U.S. Navy. He returned to his hometown to begin his private practice in 1982. Dr. Rozelle joined with Dr. Decker and Dr. David in 1999 to form Foot and Ankle Specialists.
Dr. and Mrs. Rozelle have been seen on both local and national television (including the Oprah Winfrey Show) to talk about their personal adoption of two daughters from Russia. They continue to be involved in a number of programs to support foreign adoption and make frequent mission trips to Guatemala.
Dr. Rozelle is board certified in foot surgery. He has served as president of the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association Western Division and is a diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is also a clinical assistant professor at Michigan State University.
Dr. Rozelle offers appointments at our Grand Rapids Northeast office.
- Surgical Residency, VA Medical Center, Marion & Fort Wayne, IN
- Surgical Residency, Grissam Air Force Base, IN
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine, Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine, IL
- Bachelor of Science, Central Michigan University, MI
- Associates of Applied Science, Chabot College, Hayward, CA